The Blog Of No Unifying Theme
Enjoy!
My traditional Easter greeting.
Cyanide & Happiness @
Explosm.net
Happy Easter, ya'll!
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Ramblings
The Only-Slightly-Cranky Waitress
About Me
purplegirl
Now writing about whatever I want. Hooray!
View my complete profile
Get free stuff--really!
Earn rewards for taking surveys & influence new products. Entry to win $10,000 just for registering at MySurvey.com.
Learn more here!
Blickety-Blogs
Paper Cuts and Plastic
Storseisundet Bridge, Norway
11 years ago
Fat-o-matic
JoelTheGreat.com
Jabbernowl
PostSecret
PhotoshopDisasters
Less Than Eloquent
Sarahntastic
Definatalie
The New Thirteen
Fatistician
PastaQueen
iSimon
Your Platypus May Hate You
Psychotic Letters From Men
Axis of Fat
Fuck You, Penguin
I Make Soap
Well-Heeled, with a mission
Aunty Pol Knows It All
First, Do No Harm
i know, write?!?
Bookends
Princess of the World
Why Women Hate Men - The Blog
Adnoxious
Just Painting
Fat Heffalump
STFU, Parents
The-F-Word.org
fat fu
Living ~400lbs
Quarter Life Crisis
Thufferin Thuccotash - Laughing & Suffering
Just Your Average Fat, Radical, Socialist, Bi, Crazy, Man-Hating Feminist, Survivor
Ottermatic
Not Really a Cleaning Lady
Big Fat Blog - The fat acceptance weblog.
For Lovers of Curves
Kate Harding's Shapely Prose
Airdale Chicks Random Thoughts
just putting it out there...
In This Rage
Big Fat Deal
Food Network Humor
Show 10
Show All
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(260)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(56)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(18)
All I wanted was some sleep.
Aw, hell!
I feel so bad for this little boy.
I may have pissed off customers, but I think it wa...
The power of bra.
Roommate blues.
Dieting is torture.
Flying while fat.
Oh, the stupid just never ends.
What are you, twelve?
Because of course everything is about dieting.
My traditional Easter greeting.
An accidental perfume favorite.
Sorta refreshing.
Now that's a commercial.
Is it supposed to be this hard?
Dear biochemistry,
Either I'm nuts, or ....
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(26)
►
2008
(177)
►
December
(42)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
People Who Loves Me
Labels
auto drama
(9)
baking
(8)
boob-tube
(19)
emotional fuckwittage
(29)
expanding my mind until my brains fall out
(11)
family
(38)
fat acceptance
(50)
fat issues
(41)
feminism
(23)
finances
(30)
FUCK
(13)
general oddities
(12)
grump
(57)
happiness
(18)
health
(57)
hilariousness
(35)
music
(6)
nanowrimo
(2)
people who don't suck
(4)
pets
(21)
politics
(11)
pour d'argent
(30)
school
(58)
stuff I like
(48)
stupid things that bother me
(12)
the domicile
(28)
things I'm proud of
(7)