This is how my day unfolded:

2a.m.-7:35a.m.: restless sleep.
7:35-8: frantically dressing and bolting to class.
8-9:30: exams.
9:30-10:30: lazing around feeling sleepy.
10:30-3:30: restless sleep.
3:30-4:30: preparing for and heading to work.
4:30-11:30: work, slowly developing an eye-stabby headache due to paint fumes from restaurant remodel. Realized when I got there I hadn't eaten anything. Finally got to eat something at 9. Got home at midnight.

No wonder I feel miserable. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow--they're doing more painting overnight, so I'm facing another day of nausea and headache from the smell (paint + food = barf). Of course, more sleep and actually eating might help ... but not that much. Had I known that they'd be painting, I'd've requested a couple of days off, because I know how the smell affects me. I felt sort of goofy and slow-witted all night too, like I'd been sniffing markers. In short, not the best day.

The good thing was, when I finally did eat, I didn't go overboard. I had chicken and broccoli, although in retrospect perhaps chicken swimming in hot sauce wasn't the best idea. Then I had a small thing of cheesecake filling, about a third cup. I'm not sure why--it sounded good, but not like I had to have it. I guess it was sort of a challenge to myself, to see if I could have it and not go totally bonkers. I didn't tonight, hopefully tomorrow will be good too. I really do think that any time now I'm going to start craving the most unhealthy things possible. Considering how little I've eaten today, I might wake up tomorrow wanting to consume the world. FAT GIRL MUST FEED!

StumbleUpon
Labels: edit post
0 Responses