My crazy dog won't play with dog toys. She doesn't like more dog treats. She will very occasionally play with cat toys, but strangely she will play fetch with my dirty socks. It's quite cute, actually; she'll run and slide across the carpet, grabbing my sock and shaking it like she's trying to snap something's neck, then she'll barrel back straight at me with it and crouch, waiting till I throw it again. Of course, after about five minutes she still acts all excited, and she'll run after it, but she won't actually get it. Crazy dog.

****

I once again managed to not eat until really, really late. But it wasn't intentional this time. I went in to work early, planning to eat before my shift started, but it was so busy I couldn't have gotten food in time. Lovely. So I'd had a sugar-free pudding cup, six french fries, and a few sips of raspberry tea, until I was finally able to eat at 9:30. No wonder I feel like crap now.

I really wanted to have one of our chocolate before I left work, too, but I didn't--because I knew that it wasn't a "real" craving, but rather my subconscious recognizing the most calorie-dense, quickly absorbed food in the vicinity. So I had real food instead.

But still, after my day of next-to-no-food, I feel awful. My head is vaguely aching, I'm freezing cold, I feel unsettled and discontent with everything I sit down to do, and my skin feels hot. I'm also unusually tired for the length of time I've been awake/amount of activity today. I keep getting this strange chills. I already feel cold all over, but occasionally I get this strange radiating cold shiver so intense it makes me gasp, like it almost hurts. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not connected to my scant nutrition.

Part of me wants to crawl into bed and try to sleep, but until my headache goes away I wouldn't be able to. It also feels like the sort of headache that just might worsen during the night. :(

****

Okay, ytmnd.com has revived me. People are crazy! I found one that combines a-ha and Picard! Hilarious!! With multiple exclamation marks!!! And another combining Super Mario and Picard! Oh, the endless amusement. Oh look, Riker's got boobs.

StumbleUpon
0 Responses