I just made a milkshake with sugar free ice cream and dark chocolate mint sticks I had left from a gift basket. It was delicious!

I guess I blogged myself out in the last few days, right now I don't seem to have much to say. Other than I have a tremendous amount of studying to do, and I've had all day to do it and haven't touched my books. Instead, I've ... umm ... well, I guess I've watched some tv, done a bit of cleaning, went to dinner with a friend, and finished a non-school book I was reading. Looking at that list it doesn't seem like it should've taken up my entire day. Oops.

Alright. If I go to bed in an hour, I'll still get enough sleep to deal with work tomorrow. And if I spend this next hour studying, I'll be able to sleep without panicking about how much is left to do tomorrow. Good plan.

StumbleUpon
2 Responses
  1. Michelle Says:

    Last Christmas time our Managing Director brought all the staff a massive chocolate gift set to thank us for the year and as a Christmas treat.

    I was cheeky enough to ask where he got the sets from because the chocolate was to die for and I would have loved to have brought some mini sets for family and friends as they all enjoy their chocolate!

    It turned out he got them from a website called hotel chocolat. I've never heard of this company before and I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them, or even brought from them?


  2. purplegirl Says:

    I've never heard of them, but it sounds delicious!