So one thing I've learned, in budgeting, is that Dollar Tree stores are awesome. I thought at first that it would be all nasty, funky off-brand stuff. Turns out, it's awesome! Last time I went there, I got a big bottle of Dial dishsoap (2.50 at WalMart), Tidy-Bol tablets (don't know how much, but I'm guessing more than $1), a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups, a pack of hilighters, a 12 pack of pens, 2 bags of shredded cheese, 2 bags of caramels, five packages of Halloween straws (for kids at work), two ice cube trays, and I forget what else. But just from those things, I'd guess I saved at least $15 bucks over Wal-Mart.

The cool thing is that they do have the brand-name stuff. The cheese I got is Sargento. They have other food stuff (dry, canned, frozen and refrigerated), brand-name cleaning stuff, even small things of brand name cat and dog food. They've got tools, headphones, books, kids' toys, just all sorts of stuff.

Anyway, if you have a Dollar Tree nearby, it's worth checking out!

StumbleUpon
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. carla Says:

    Im outing myself.

    A-DORE that place.

    I pretend its all for my toddler. but its not.

    MizFit