This is awesome--I'm sick. I felt fine when I went to bed last night. I was unusually tired, but I thought it was just from working a lot in the last few days and worrying about things. But I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling like my throat was scraped raw. I thought maybe it was just sinus drainage from my allergies, so I did a sinus rinse, drank some warm water, and went back to bed.

Sadly, I think I am actually sick. It's sort of hard to tell--I feel feverish, and my throat hurts, and I've got a little bit of congestion, but not as bad as I'd usually associate with a cold. Then again, this is the first cold I've had since I had my sinuses fixed over the summer. So maybe this is what a cold is like for a regular person, rather than the 1-2 week long suckfest of not sleeping and feeling like my head is full of concrete, followed by another week or two of sore throat and drainage issues.

I took some Airborne, and also some Nyquil, so I'll be passing out soon. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling better!

StumbleUpon
0 Responses